We are determined to meet, and wherever possible exceed, internationally acceptable standards of privacy and protection of data,
in order to comply with the law of confidence and/or as per the needs of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, regardless of which is applicable.
In our endeavor to do so, we ensure that our staff comply with the stringent standards of confidentiality and security
What Data We Collect:
When you use Infinity Travels website, we may ask you for your personal information or corporate details. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Your personal identity details like name, gender, date of birth (DOB), passport details or any other information in regard to your private identity, or/and company identity.
- Your contact details such as mobile numbers, email addresses, home and/or office addresses, and fax numbers.
- Your banking details including your credit and/or debit card information such as card number, name on the card, expiry date, and billing address.
- Your company details like name of the company, employee details, and contact information of company associates.
- Your travel details like flight information, booking information, personal details of travel companions (if any), seating preferences, and any other information pertaining to travel specifics.
Why We Collect Data:
- To create a database for Infinity Travels including the number of browsers and/or registered users, how frequently they visit, their browsing preferences, their current location, and their top searches.
- To offer you services based on your browsing habits and preferences in order to better serve you.
- To verify the personal and banking information provided by you to ensure an easy booking process.
- To facilitate the smooth processing of your bookings in collaborations with our business partners and other third parties.
- To keep a record of your data that may be used in future for developing and/or improving the customer experience.